Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Middle East Protests Interactive Timeline

Look at this great interactive timeline of the protests in the Middle East shared by @lamoureuxr.


I was recently looking for something just like this! I love the way it is so easy to navigate and how the color coding offers a quick glimpse of the chain of events in each country. Also, I am a keep it simple kind of girl. When you hover your cursor over each event on the timeline, a short summary of events pops up in the upper left country. Even better, they give you a link to more complete article. I showed this to my students and they loved it! Definitely check it out.

Update: Today we started the research activity as part of our World Water Day unit. The kids were really interested in the articles provided by water.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment